You can combine two of the full-day tours below for your 2-day tour in Karaj.
Full-day tour 1: Karaj
Visiting the Pearl Palace (Shams Palace) from the Pahlavi period, visiting the Mesbah Historical Bath, Soleimaniyeh Palace, and Museum and Shah Abbasi Caravanserai. Explore the Karaj River and the Shah Abbasi Bridge and then stop at the Karaj Dam and observe this huge dam.
Full-day tour 2: Karaj
Drive towards the Naseri hunting ground and explore this picturesque landscape and marvel at the remains of the Naser al-Din Shah Qajar hunting ground. After that, you are visiting the old Cypress.
Full-day tour 3: Yakh Morad Cave
Drive towards the heart of the Alborz mountains, walk about two hours to reach Yakh Morad Cave, and then start a thrilling adventure inside the Ice Queen's Halls in pure darkness, Marvel at the ornate of the cave, stalagmites, and ice stalactites.
What's Included in the Karaj Tour
- Tourist Vehicle
- All The Excursions
- All Transport Between Destinations & To/From Included Activities
Staff & Experts
- English Speaking Tour Leader Throughout
- Local guide
5 Reasons to Travel to Karaj:
- Many tourist attractions such as Shah Abbasi Caravanserai and Pearl Palace (Shams Palace)
- The Amir Kabir Dam (Karaj Dam)
- The amazing Yakh Morad Cave
- The stunning countryside around the city such as Baraghan and Gachsar
- The fascinating Ski Resort of Dizin