A prepaid Tourist Debit Card is a new feature for tourists coming to Iran to have peace of mind about the money they need in Iran while traveling, carrying, and exchanging cash. No need to worry about your money and you can use the Iran tourist debit card anywhere in Iran.
More information on the Prepaid Iran Tourist Debit Card
- There's no limit to the amount you can charge the Tourist Debit Card.
- There's no limit to the number of times you can charge the Tourist Debit Card.
- You can easily order it before coming to Iran.
- You can charge it via international payment from your home country, or you can charge it by cash when you arrive in Iran.
- You can receive the Tourist Debit Card in any city in Iran, and you can use it anywhere in the country.
- Tourist Debit Cards can be used for online shopping, transferring money to other cards, and withdrawing cash from the ATM.
- If there's money left in the card at the end of your trip, you can withdraw and get back all your money.
- To get the Tourist Debit Card we only need your passport picture.
- Tourist Debit Card is valid for one year.
How much does the Iran Tourist debit Card cost?
You can get your Prepaid Tourist Debit Card for only 20 Euros with HiPersia.