You can combine two of the full-day tours below for your 2-day Shahr-e Kord tour.
Full-day tour 1: Chelgerd
Drive from Shahr-e Kord to Kohrang to Chelgerd, enjoy the Sheykh Ali Khan waterfall, then the first Kohrang tunnel and Dimeh Spring, Shir Sangi Statue, eat lunch in nature, later continue to Chelgerd and enjoy the excursion to Fritillaria imperialis plain and explore this unique flower, then drive to Farsan to visit the Pir-e Ghar promenade and the constitution Inscription.
Full-day tour 2: Saman
On this day we start the visit with Chaleshtor Castle, experience the excursion of Zayanderud source, later visit Zaman Khan Bridge and follow the Immigrant birds in Chagha Khor and Gandoman wetland.
Full-day tour 3: Kouhrang
Enjoy the Sheykh Ali Khan waterfall, walk in the Chama Ice Cave, experience the lifestyle of the Iranian nomad people, and eat lunch in their Siah Chador (Special tent). Visit Bakhtiari Nomads and listen to their folk music, visit and enjoy their special and traditional dance with a stick. Later visit the first Kohrang tunnel.
What's Included in Shahr-e Kord Tour
- Tourist Vehicle
- All The Excursions
- All Transport Between Destinations & To/From Included Activities
Staff & Experts
- English Speaking Tour Leader Throughout
- Local guide
7 Reasons to Travel to Shahr-e Kord:
- Explore the Koohrang region and know more about The Bakhtiari Nomads (one of the Iranian tribes).
- Visit the Stepped village of Sar-e Aqa Seyyed which is titled Masuleh of Zagros.
- Explore the Tang-e-Sayad National Park with more than 250 various plant species.
- Explore the Cheghakhor wetland (located 60 Km from Shahr-e Kord) with A variety of native and migratory birds.
- The plain of Reversed tulips in the Koohrang region, which is one of the National Iranian heritages.
- Rafting in the Armand River.
- Visit the Ice Cave.