You can combine two of the full-day tour below for your 2-day tour in Tehran.
Full-day tour 1: Tehran
Visiting old Tehran: Kazemi House Museum, a historical house in southern Tehran, Imamzadeh Yahya shrine, Navab Bathhouse which dates back to the Qajar era, and Shahid Chamran house museum.
Full-day tour 2: Tehran
Explore the beautiful Tehran Birds Garden and the Museum of the Qasr Prison, it was one of the oldest political prisons in Iran, which is now a museum complex.
Full-day tour 3: Tehran
Visiting the National Gate, a historical and governmental compound in Tehran, the National Museum of Iran, the Abgineh Museum, the Glassware and ceramic museum of Iran, and exploring the Adorian fire temple.
What's Included in Wonders of Tehran tour
- Tourist Vehicle
- All The Excursions
- All Transport Between Destinations & To/From Included Activities
Staff & Experts
- English Speaking Tour Leader Throughout
5 reasons to travel to Tehran:
- Daria-i-Noor, one of the largest cut diamonds in the world is in the Iranian Crown Jewels of the Central Bank of Iran in Tehran (Treasury of National Jewels)
- Golestan Palace has been listed as a UNESCO world heritage
- Tabiat (nature) bridge, the largest pedestrian overpass built in Iran
- Experiencing so many different types of food in various restaurants in the capital
- Bame Tehran and Tochal in the north of Tehran