Day 1: Shiraz
Arrive in Shiraz at any time. Stop at the Koran Gate.
Day 2: Shiraz (1B)
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Persepolis, the ceremonial palace of Darius, and admire its amazingly well-preserved carvings. Later, Visit UNESCO-listed Pasargadae complex.
Day 3: Shiraz (1B)
Explore the city and visit the Karim Khan Citadel, Vakil Mosque, Nasir al-Mulk Mosque, and the tombs of Hafez and Sa’adi.
Day 4: Shiraz / Isfahan (1B)
Flight to Isfahan and spend half-day exploring this city.
Day 5: Isfahan (1B)
Tour the beautiful city of Isfahan, enjoying the famous square, mosques, and bartering at the bazaar. Hang out on the many bridges that make Isfahan unique, or shop for an authentic Persian rug.
Day 6: Isfahan / Tehran (1B)
Visit the Bagh-e Chehel Sotun UNESCO-listed and Cathedral of Vank.
Day 7: Tehran (1B)
Enjoy sightseeing in the busy capital of Tehran. Visit Golestan Palace, National Museum, and the Carpet Museum.
Day 8: Tehran (1B)
Depart at any time.
What's Included in 8 days Iran tour?
- Tehran city tour (full-day)
- Shiraz city tour including the tombs of Hafez and Sa'adi
- Persepolis excursion with guided tour
- Pasargadae visit
- Isfahan city tour including the famous square and mosques
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- 7 breakfasts (Allow USD 100-155 for meals not included)
- Domestic flights.
- Tour leader throughout, local guides.
- Independent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour.
- Hotels (7 nts).