You can combine two of the full-day tours below for your 2-day Rasht tour.
Full-day tour 1: Fuman
Drive to Fuman from Rasht, continue to Rudkhan village to visit the Rudkhan castle, Climb 1300 stairs to reach the castle, and later drive to Masouleh village and visit this unbeatable and beautiful village in the heart of the jungle.
Full-day tour 2: Rasht
Experience the local Bazaar of Rasht, visit the Gilan rural heritage museum and get familiar with the Gilan original architecture, and later visit the Manjil Dam and Sarve- Harzevil (one of the Iranian natural heritage).
Full-day tour 3: Qasem Abad
Visit the tomb of Sheikh Zahed Gilani, Drive to Qasem Abad village and enjoy the Gilani lifestyle and costumes and experience the original Gilani house in Gileboom Ecolodge, get familiar with the handy crafts. Experience the Namad Mali workshop, Chador Shab waving, and Pottery, then visit the tea factory and enjoy the unique local cuisines.
Full-day tour 4: Anzali
Visit Anzali port, continue to Barrehsar, enjoy the unbeatable Visadar waterfall, experience the canter of Caviar fish breeding, and walk on the scenic road from Asalem to Khalkhal.
What's Included in 2-day Rasht Tour
- Tourist Vehicle
- All The Excursions
- All Transport Between Destinations & To/From Included Activities
Staff & Experts
- English Speaking Tour Leader Throughout
- Local guide
5 Reasons to Travel to Rasht
- The stunning village of Masouleh and Rudkhan castle
- The culinary adventure to the Masouleh village and experience the delicious local cuisine such as Mirza Ghassemi, Polo Kebab, and Baghali ghatogh.
- Familiarity with local people's customs and Ghasemabadi dance
- The stunning lush meadows of Talesh County
- The Gilan Rural Heritage Museum