Day 1: Qazvin
Visit the tomb of one of the Iranian poets Hamdollah Mostofi, the Tehran Ghadim Gate, Ab Anbar, Aminiha Hosseinieh, explore the Qajar Bathhouse, and visit Darb-e Koushk. Walking in the first street of Iran Sepah, experience the old Bazaar of Qazvin, the Atiq mosque, Ali Qapou portal, and then enjoy the Chehel Sotoun palace and Qazvin's museum, at the end explore the Saraye Sa'd-o-Saltaneh.
Day 2: Alamout
Drive to Gazorkhan village and Alamout region, Mountain climbing (about 1 hour) to Alamut castle one of the most important headquarters of Ismailian, and later back to Moallem Kelayeh and enjoy the Ovan Lake.
What's Included in Qazvin Tour
- Tourist Vehicle
- All The Excursions
- All Transport Between Destinations & To/From Included Activities
Staff & Experts
- English Speaking Tour Leader Throughout
- Local Guide
5 Reasons to travel to Qazvin:
- Being of such attractions as Safavid gardens, mansions, and historic houses.
- The Saraye Sa'd-o-Saltaneh is one of the most complete and wide ranges of Iranian buildings.
- Sepah street, the first street of Iran.
- The Alamut castle, Hashashin rocky castle made by Hasan Sabah.
- The pleasant experience of having traditional Qazvin dishes such as Gheimeh, Shirinpolo, and the traditional Haleem and the delicious souvenirs such as Pistachios, Baklava and all kinds of sweets.